Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974
Certain types of employment and professions are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and in those cases particularly where the employment is sought in relation to positions involving working with children or vulnerable adults, details for all criminal convictions must be given. The information given will be treated in the strictest of confidence and only taken into account where, in the reasonable opinion of Jennie Reeves Radiographers Agency, the offence is relevant to the post to which you are applying.
Failure to declare a conviction may require us to exclude you from our register or terminate an assignment if the offence is not declared but later comes to light.
As of 29 May 2013 you are not required to disclose any convictions or cautions that have been filtered.
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide on this form and on any CV given will be used by Jennie Reeves Radiographers Agency to provide you with work finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients.
We may check the information collected, with third parties or with other information held by us. We may also use or pass to certain third parties information to prevent or detect crime, to protect public funds, or in other way permitted or required by law.
If, during the course of a temporary assignment, a Client wishes to employ me directly, I acknowledge that Jennie Reeves Radiographers Agency will be entitled either to charge the client an introduction/transfer fee, or to agree an extension of the hiring period with the Client (after which I may be employed by the Client without further charge being applicable to the Client).
* I hereby confirm that the information given is true and correct. I consent to my personal data and CV being forwarded to clients. I consent to references being passed onto potential employers. I also declare that I have read the Jennie Reeves Radiographers Agency Candidate Handbook and accept the Terms & Conditions. I agree to allow my contact details to be added to the Jennie Reeves Radiographers Agency mailing list (opt out available at any time).
General Data Protection Regulation Consent
Please e-mail the following documents, if applicable. If you are unable to e-mail them now then you can send them to us at a later date, or you can bring them with you to your interview.
- Current CV
- Proof of Identification & Address
- Certified copy of Passport
- Certified copy of Visa
- Certified copy of Professional Qualification Certificate
- Certified copies of additional training certificates
- Copy of Professional State Registration (HCPC)
- Copy of Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Certificate
- Completed DBS Declaration Form
- Copy of Standard Police Check
- Copy of Fit to Work Certificate
- Health Declaration Questionnaire
- Evidence of immunity to Varicella
- Evidence of immunity to Measles, Rubella, Hep B and TB
- Practical Training Certificates:
Manual Handling and Basic Life Support
- Online Training Certificates:
Conflict Resolution, Complaints Handling, COSHH, Equality & Diversity, Fire Safety, Health & Safety, Infection Control, Information Governance, Lone Worker, RIDDOR Safeguarding Children and Vulnerable Adults
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Completed Candidate Handbook
- Completed Local Rules Document
- Completed PAYE Terms & Conditions
- Completed JRRA Declaration Form
- Completed Payment Details Form
- Completed Interview Form
- Completed Induction Checklist