As part of our 50th birthday celebrations we are attending the joint UKRC-UKRO Congress, July 2nd, 3rd, & 4th 2018 at the ACC & Exhibition Centre Liverpool.
The event is a three-day multidisciplinary scientific congress and technical exhibition and is co-hosted annually on behalf of the British Institute of Radiology, The Society and College of Radiographers, and the Institute of Physics and Engineering in Medicine.
Keynote speakers this year include:
- Richard Miles - Surgeon Commander, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust, UK.
- Kevin Fong - Consultant Anaesthetist, University College London Hospitals, Honorary Senior Lecturer in Physiology and Founder and Associate Director of the Centre for Altitude, Space and Extreme Environment Medicine, University College London Hospitals, UK.
- Carole Burnett - Lead Radiographer for Research and Innovation, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust; Visiting Research Fellow, Leeds Biomedical Research Unit, LIRMM, University of Leeds, UK.
- Perry Pickhardt - Gastrointestinal Radiologist, Wisconsin-Madison, USA.
- Emily Grossman - Freelance Science Broadcaster, Writer and Educator, UK.
- David Porter - Professor in Magnetic Resonance Imaging Physics, Institute of Neuroscience and Psychology University of Glasgow, UK.
- Hazel Pennington - Lead Operational Radiographer for Protons, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, UK.
- Katie Snape - Consultant, St George's London and Joint Lead Consultant for Cancer Genetics, SW Thames Regional Genetics Service, UK.
- Daniel Sokol - Barrister, 12 King’s Bench Walk, UK.
- Stacy Carter - Director, Research for Social Change, University of Wollongong, Australia.
- Kevin Prise - Professor of Radiation Biology, Centre for Cancer Research & Cell Biology, Queen's University Belfast, UK.
- Penny Owens - General Manager/Lead Radiographer, Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, UK.
If you cannot attend the congress then follow us on Twitter (http://bit.ly/JR_TW) and Facebook (http://bit.ly/JennieReeves) to keep up to date with everything that happens live. Use the #UKRCO2018 & #JR50 hashtags.Back
It's been a real pleasure to work for JR. I am going to work for XXX until August to cover maternity leave but I am looking forward to joining you once again after that. I have always been treated very well by all of you. So many thanks to all. Cheers.
Louise, PET CT Radiographer
Excellent agency and I'm hoping to come back soon.
It is pleasure working with you. l am impressed with your service.
Jennie Reeves is the only agency I have worked for. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful and happy to
take the time to answer questions or sort out problems promptly. It would be wrong to pick out individuals as
everyone I have spoken to has been...
Cath Lab Radiographer
I found that the agency staff were always so pleasant to deal with and very fast at getting back to me so thanks for that.
Worked with them for 3yrs (Jennie Reeves) top quality, great team to work with.
Nick, MRI Radiographer
Keep on doing a great job!
Louise, PET/CT Radiographer
Compared to other agencies, Jennie Reeves is a much more professional and easy to deal with agency.
Nuclear Medicine Technician
All staff are consistently friendly, professional and very helpful. Many thanks
I have been dealing with Pooja for some time now she is an absolute asset to JR and always willing to help.
Yvonne and Alice in finance very much on the ball with my timesheet and invoices. Never have I had to chase my pay.
Thank you all, excellent agency....