It's been a real pleasure to work for JR. I am going to work for XXX until August to cover maternity leave but I am looking forward to joining you once again after that. I have always been treated ver....
Louise, PET CT Radiographer
Excellent agency and I'm hoping to come back soon.....
It is pleasure working with you. l am impressed with your service.....
Jennie Reeves is the only agency I have worked for. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful and happy to
take the time to answer questions or sort out problems promptly. It would be wrong t....
Cath Lab Radiographer
I found that the agency staff were always so pleasant to deal with and very fast at getting back to me so thanks for that.....
Worked with them for 3yrs (Jennie Reeves) top quality, great team to work with.....
Nick, MRI Radiographer
Keep on doing a great job!....
Louise, PET/CT Radiographer
Compared to other agencies, Jennie Reeves is a much more professional and easy to deal with agency.....
Nuclear Medicine Technician
All staff are consistently friendly, professional and very helpful. Many thanks....
I have been dealing with Pooja for some time now she is an absolute asset to JR and always willing to help.
Yvonne and Alice in finance very much on the ball with my timesheet and invoices. Never h....
Mammographer - Central LondonBack
- Mammographer - Central London
- Job ID: J646
Job Category: Mammography
Job Title: Mammographer - Central London
Area: Central London
Salary: Per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
We have a great opportunity for a permanent Mammographer in a private hospital close to the City/London Bridge.
As Senior Mammographer you will be joining a dedicated Breast Unit team to support the daily workflow and help drive forward the future of care. The Mammography offers a range of clinical breast services from Diagnostic and Outpatient procedures to complex reconstructive breast surgery aiming to provide a service of the highest quality, delivered with sensitivity and compassion.
This is a full time role working 37.5hrs per week
The attractive and competitive salary for this role is between £39,902 - £46,552 and will be dependent upon skills and experience.
Reward & recognition –
If interested, please contact Rosemary on email@example.com for more details
generous and competitive benefits such as contribution pension scheme,
private medical insurance,
annual salary review,
247.5hrs holiday each year; with the option to buy and sell.
Investment in your career development with clear career pathways and access to further education.
Support with relocation if you are living outside of London or the UK; subject to terms and conditions.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Providing mammography and diagnostic biopsies in accordance with breast patients pathways
• Work closely with the Radiologists and Breast Consultants in setting up policies and protocols for all breast imaging and patient pathways
• identify improvements on an ongoing basis and oversee the implementation of such improvements as agreed with the line manager
• assist the day to day running of the breast imaging service
• assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary, ensuring verified radiologist reports are delivered in a timely manner
• Assist with staff orientation and training
Skills & Experience
• HCPC registered
• Certificate in Mammography or Post Graduate Award in Mammographic Practice
• Knowledge of processes and procedures in mammography
• Familiar with NHS BSP and European Guidelines in Mammography