It's been a real pleasure to work for JR. I am going to work for XXX until August to cover maternity leave but I am looking forward to joining you once again after that. I have always been treated ver....
Louise, PET CT Radiographer
Excellent agency and I'm hoping to come back soon.....
It is pleasure working with you. l am impressed with your service.....
Jennie Reeves is the only agency I have worked for. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful and happy to
take the time to answer questions or sort out problems promptly. It would be wrong t....
Cath Lab Radiographer
I found that the agency staff were always so pleasant to deal with and very fast at getting back to me so thanks for that.....
Worked with them for 3yrs (Jennie Reeves) top quality, great team to work with.....
Nick, MRI Radiographer
Keep on doing a great job!....
Louise, PET/CT Radiographer
Compared to other agencies, Jennie Reeves is a much more professional and easy to deal with agency.....
Nuclear Medicine Technician
All staff are consistently friendly, professional and very helpful. Many thanks....
I have been dealing with Pooja for some time now she is an absolute asset to JR and always willing to help.
Yvonne and Alice in finance very much on the ball with my timesheet and invoices. Never h....
Permanent Health Care Assistant - Central LondonBack
- Permanent Health Care Assistant - Central London
- Job ID: J640
Job Category: General Radiography
Job Title: Permanent Health Care Assistant - Central London
Area: Central London
Salary: Per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Health Care assistant for a post in central London for a private practice. Ideally the candidate will have:
- A real ‘people person’
- Remain calm under pressure
- High level of personal care
- To ensure that all patients are provided with appropriate refreshments whilst in the waiting area
- Provide refreshments for members for staff
- Order Lunch for members of staff
- Provide refreshments for visitors attending meetings
- Monitor and provide weekly list of stock for ordering to the clinic manager
- Clean the kitchen daily and ensure that it is highly presented
- Washing and drying of all linen
- Assist other departments when required
- Prepare patients undergoing diagnostic examinations
- Preparing ultrasound room for various ultrasounds
- Responsible for aftercare of patient post procedure
- Ensuring relevant paperwork is available prior to diagnostic tests
- Chaperoning patients during ultrasounds
- Take a patient’s blood pressure
- Take bloods
- Take ECG readings
- Assist within the scanning rooms as required and directed by the radiographer
- Monitor patient flow
- Other duties as directed by manager
If intersted, please contact Rosemary on Rosemary@jenniereeves.co.uk