It's been a real pleasure to work for JR. I am going to work for XXX until August to cover maternity leave but I am looking forward to joining you once again after that. I have always been treated ver....
Louise, PET CT Radiographer
Excellent agency and I'm hoping to come back soon.....
It is pleasure working with you. l am impressed with your service.....
Jennie Reeves is the only agency I have worked for. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful and happy to
take the time to answer questions or sort out problems promptly. It would be wrong t....
Cath Lab Radiographer
I found that the agency staff were always so pleasant to deal with and very fast at getting back to me so thanks for that.....
Worked with them for 3yrs (Jennie Reeves) top quality, great team to work with.....
Nick, MRI Radiographer
Keep on doing a great job!....
Louise, PET/CT Radiographer
Compared to other agencies, Jennie Reeves is a much more professional and easy to deal with agency.....
Nuclear Medicine Technician
All staff are consistently friendly, professional and very helpful. Many thanks....
I have been dealing with Pooja for some time now she is an absolute asset to JR and always willing to help.
Yvonne and Alice in finance very much on the ball with my timesheet and invoices. Never h....
Ultrasound Applications Position - MidlandsBack
- Ultrasound Applications Position - Midlands
- Job ID: J627
Job Category: Ultrasound
Job Title: Ultrasound Applications Position - Midlands
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a ultrasound Clinical Applications Specialist, to provide technical support and clinical education within the field of Ultrasound.
You will be working as part of the sales team, covering the Midlands region, this will be a field-based role, providing support of clinical demonstrations, system installations and customer education in Ultrasound products.
Candidates must have recent experience of working in a clinical department or of working in a other application roles and will be either a PGDip Medical Ultrasound Sonographer or have several years of experience gained within a busy ultrasound department.
Duties and responsibilities
- To carry out demonstrations and provide applications support for the full range of Ultrasound Equipment within a defined geographical area of the UK. Travel to other areas of the country will be required as part of your role.
- To provide effective customer training and follow-up support post sale, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- To prepare and deliver presentations to clinical professionals at customer sites or universities as required.
- To support the sales team at national and local exhibitions with on stand demonstrations and to provide support during customer visits.
- To support the development and maintenance strong relationships with Key customers in the UK.
- Keep up to date with current ultrasound products and software to maximise customer demonstration success and be able to provide effective advice on product performance.
- Candidates must be a qualified DMU or PGDip Medical Ultrasound Sonographer (or equivalent) with a several years of experience of working in a busy Ultrasound department.
- Candidates should have recent experience of working in a clinical department or of working in a competitor company in a similar role.
- Good interpersonal and verbal communication skills and the ability to use these skills to drive positive relationships with customers and colleagues are required.
- Self motivated and able to work independently with a focus on achieving the objectives for the business.
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Flexibility regarding travel throughout the UK and on occasions North West Europe and spending time away from home.
Referral bonus of £1000 if you know of any suitable candidates who would fit the position and successful in being placed.
If wanting more details, please contact Rosemary on firstname.lastname@example.org