It's been a real pleasure to work for JR. I am going to work for XXX until August to cover maternity leave but I am looking forward to joining you once again after that. I have always been treated ver....
Louise, PET CT Radiographer
Excellent agency and I'm hoping to come back soon.....
It is pleasure working with you. l am impressed with your service.....
Jennie Reeves is the only agency I have worked for. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful and happy to
take the time to answer questions or sort out problems promptly. It would be wrong t....
Cath Lab Radiographer
I found that the agency staff were always so pleasant to deal with and very fast at getting back to me so thanks for that.....
Worked with them for 3yrs (Jennie Reeves) top quality, great team to work with.....
Nick, MRI Radiographer
Keep on doing a great job!....
Louise, PET/CT Radiographer
Compared to other agencies, Jennie Reeves is a much more professional and easy to deal with agency.....
Nuclear Medicine Technician
All staff are consistently friendly, professional and very helpful. Many thanks....
I have been dealing with Pooja for some time now she is an absolute asset to JR and always willing to help.
Yvonne and Alice in finance very much on the ball with my timesheet and invoices. Never h....
Permanent Mammographer - West LondonBack
- Permanent Mammographer - West London
- Job ID: J626
Job Category: Mammography
Job Title: Permanent Mammographer - West London
Area: West London
Salary: Per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a permanent Mammographer for a full time position for a Private hospital in West London
The Mammographer will deliver a high quality of diagnostic imaging to all service users, ensuring clinical safety and facilitating a high standard of patient care.
Competitive Salary with attractive benefits package- (£35,000-£45,000 depending on experience.)
37.5 per week, Monday – Friday (some flexibility required)
We actively encourage professional and personal development and we can support you with the opportunity to undertake relevant courses. We'll look after you with our contribution pension scheme, life assurance, the use of all HCA facilities for acute medical conditions (on completion of probation period), annual salary review and help to balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year. You’ll also benefit from our flexible benefits scheme where you can sign up to other benefits, such as dental insurance, cycle scheme and discounted gym memberships.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Skilfully provide accurate diagnostic imaging services
• Achieve and maintain high standards of practice within all areas of the department
• Comply with legislative and hospital policies and procedure, ensuring patient safety- particularly relating to Radiation Protection for both adult and paediatric patients
• Practice a high level of customer car
• Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency
• To rotate between departments/areas/modalities as required
• To maintain accurate examination records and archived images
• To assist with patient bookings and administrative duties where necessary
• Support departmental audits in accordance with clinical governance policies
Skills & Experience
• Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Radiography/Medical Radiations
• Medical Imaging (Mammography) Postgrad Certificate
• HCPC registered
• Extensive post qualification experience in Mammography
• Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
• Health and Safety training
• Good verbal and non-verbal communication skill
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Flexibility to respond to the needs of the department
• Good team player
• Evidence of professional/personal development
• Customer care skills
• Prioritizing workloads