It's been a real pleasure to work for JR. I am going to work for XXX until August to cover maternity leave but I am looking forward to joining you once again after that. I have always been treated ver....
Louise, PET CT Radiographer
Excellent agency and I'm hoping to come back soon.....
It is pleasure working with you. l am impressed with your service.....
Jennie Reeves is the only agency I have worked for. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful and happy to
take the time to answer questions or sort out problems promptly. It would be wrong t....
Cath Lab Radiographer
I found that the agency staff were always so pleasant to deal with and very fast at getting back to me so thanks for that.....
Worked with them for 3yrs (Jennie Reeves) top quality, great team to work with.....
Nick, MRI Radiographer
Keep on doing a great job!....
Louise, PET/CT Radiographer
Compared to other agencies, Jennie Reeves is a much more professional and easy to deal with agency.....
Nuclear Medicine Technician
All staff are consistently friendly, professional and very helpful. Many thanks....
I have been dealing with Pooja for some time now she is an absolute asset to JR and always willing to help.
Yvonne and Alice in finance very much on the ball with my timesheet and invoices. Never h....
Permanent PET/CT Radiographer - WindsorBack
- Permanent PET/CT Radiographer - Windsor
- Job ID: J569
Job Category: PET-CT Radiography
Job Title: Permanent PET/CT Radiographer - Windsor
Location: South West England
Salary: Per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Senior and experienced PET/CT Diagnostic Radiographer to be part of the team in Windsor. You will be required to demonstrate key leadership skills and previous team development, as well as a commitment to service innovation.
Salary for this post is between £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
Qualifications and knowledge:
• DCR (R) or BSc (Hons) in Radiography (or equivalent)
• HCPC registration or equivalent registration for Nuclear Technologist.
• Evidence of continuing professional development
• A good level of understanding of the legislation relating to Ionising Radiation/Radiation Protection and Health & Safety
• Knowledge of current trends and developments in radiography equipment and techniques
• An awareness of UK Health Environment
• Good understanding and knowledge of medical terminology and drug/medication names/disease pathways encountered in radiography/CT/MRI/mammography
Experience and skills:
• Able to demonstrate at least 2 years post qualification experience with progressive development in that time
• Experience in all aspects of PET/CT scanning to a very high level of competence
• Evidence of empathetic and a holistic approach to patient care
• Sound understanding of governance
• Experience of proactively evolving PET/CT techniques
• A wide range of clinical skills
• Evidence of collaborative working
• Evidence of effective organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Able to make judgments/decisions with the support of the lead Radiographer, ability to solve problems
If interessted, please contact Rosemary on email@example.com