It's been a real pleasure to work for JR. I am going to work for XXX until August to cover maternity leave but I am looking forward to joining you once again after that. I have always been treated ver....
Louise, PET CT Radiographer
Excellent agency and I'm hoping to come back soon.....
It is pleasure working with you. l am impressed with your service.....
Jennie Reeves is the only agency I have worked for. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful and happy to
take the time to answer questions or sort out problems promptly. It would be wrong t....
Cath Lab Radiographer
I found that the agency staff were always so pleasant to deal with and very fast at getting back to me so thanks for that.....
Worked with them for 3yrs (Jennie Reeves) top quality, great team to work with.....
Nick, MRI Radiographer
Keep on doing a great job!....
Louise, PET/CT Radiographer
Compared to other agencies, Jennie Reeves is a much more professional and easy to deal with agency.....
Nuclear Medicine Technician
All staff are consistently friendly, professional and very helpful. Many thanks....
I have been dealing with Pooja for some time now she is an absolute asset to JR and always willing to help.
Yvonne and Alice in finance very much on the ball with my timesheet and invoices. Never h....
- Paediatric Radiographer
- Job ID: J465
Job Category: General Radiography
Job Title: Paediatric Radiographer
Location: South West England
Salary: Per Annum
Job Type: Permanent
Are you an experienced radiographer with an interest in paediatrics? Would you like to develop your clinical skills at one of the leading paediatric hospitals in the country? Do you want to be part of a young and dynamic team?
Our client is currently recruiting for a paediatric radiographer. An interest in paediatrics is essential but extensive training in paediatric radiography techniques will be provided. This position is on a full time permanent basis.
Your role will include (but will not be limited to):
- Perform a full range of radiographic examinations and care for paediatric patients
- Demonstrate a high standard of expertise in paediatric and general radiographic technique
- Communicate and liaise with patients, clinicians and other healthcare professionals as part of a multidisciplinary team
- To teach and train staff and student radiographers in placement
The ideal candidate will:
- Have NHS experience and ideally experience in paediatric radiography. CT or Cath Lab experience would be an advantage
- Hold a DCR(R) or BSc in Radiography and be HPC registered
- Be a team player and have excellent communication skills
- Participate in the out of hours service
In return for your work, join our trust and benefit from:
- Receiving full support by a well-established in-house training programme
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of paediatric radiography in a range of specialist areas.
- Rotating through the paediatric CT unit.
- Having the opportunity to gain experience in the paediatric Hybrid catheter laboratory.
The radiology department is equipped with state of the art digital x-ray, fluoroscopy. The paediatric CT unit is equipped with an Aquillion One Toshiba CT scanner and is a European reference site for paediatric CT.
Bristol is an exciting place to live with a wealth of shops, restaurants, theatres and bars as well as a vibrant live-music scene. The city is ideally situated for outdoor enthusiasts within easy reach to various national parks and the coast.
Salary £28,050 - £36,644 pa pro rata
If interested and want to find out more, please contact Rosemary at firstname.lastname@example.org