It's been a real pleasure to work for JR. I am going to work for XXX until August to cover maternity leave but I am looking forward to joining you once again after that. I have always been treated ver....
Louise, PET CT Radiographer
Excellent agency and I'm hoping to come back soon.....
It is pleasure working with you. l am impressed with your service.....
Jennie Reeves is the only agency I have worked for. I have always found the staff friendly and helpful and happy to
take the time to answer questions or sort out problems promptly. It would be wrong t....
Cath Lab Radiographer
I found that the agency staff were always so pleasant to deal with and very fast at getting back to me so thanks for that.....
Worked with them for 3yrs (Jennie Reeves) top quality, great team to work with.....
Nick, MRI Radiographer
Keep on doing a great job!....
Louise, PET/CT Radiographer
Compared to other agencies, Jennie Reeves is a much more professional and easy to deal with agency.....
Nuclear Medicine Technician
All staff are consistently friendly, professional and very helpful. Many thanks....
I have been dealing with Pooja for some time now she is an absolute asset to JR and always willing to help.
Yvonne and Alice in finance very much on the ball with my timesheet and invoices. Never h....
Application Specialist - Cardiac/InterventionalBack
- Application Specialist - Cardiac/Interventional
- Job ID: J460
Job Category: Cath Lab Radiography
Job Title: Application Specialist - Cardiac/Interventional
Location: UK Wide
Area: UK Wide
Salary: On Application
Job Type: Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for someone that has always been interested in applications and wants to further their career in a dynamic exciting company.
The primary responsibilities of the role are as follows:
• To provide applications support for the full range of Cardiac/Interventional equipment to new and existing customers inthe UK & Ireland.
• To develop and maintain relationships within the Product team and service department
• To develop and maintain excellent direct relationships with key customers.
• On a regular basis providing telephone and remote support to customers and internal personnel.
• To organise application presentations as required for clinical professionals at customer sites /universities/conferences/study days.
• To keep up to date with the latest equipment on the market, clinical trends and procedures.
• To undertake and become certified in the Siemens Application Specialist Education programme.
• To support the sales team in the UK by carrying out applications training as well as pre and post sale
• Demonstrations of Cardiac/Interventional equipment . To support national and local exhibitions with workstation demonstrations and provide support during customer site visits.
• To maintain and update images on the demonstration equipment.
• To collect and create images/information to send to new and existing customers as required.
• To develop and maintain relationships with Cardiac/Interventional applications group at Head Office in Germany.
• Provide bespoke customer training courses.
• Keep up to date with current products competitors
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Ideal candidates will be radiographers currently working on a full time basis with experience of complex cardiac angiography procedures, to include Electrophysiology procedures, the treatment of Chronic Total Occlusion, TAVI, Structural Heart, Pacing and Devices and Paediatric Cardiology
• Expertise in operation of Siemens Artis systems highly desirable.
• Willing to undertake training on Siemens cardiac imaging equipment and Haemodynamic monitoring systems
• Experience of teaching in a clinical setting and the confidence to present to groups of people
Our Client offers comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, company car, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare, childcare vouchers and gym membership.